EatUP Original collects personal information to provide you with the products and services you request as well as information on other products and services offered by or through us. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.eatuporiginal.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Who's the Data Controller?
Why do we collect your information?
Any information you provide us, either using the internet or by any other means, is only collected for purposes which are reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of our business functions, products, or activities.These purposes include using and processing your information:
- to provide you with the products and services they request and to monitor, evaluate and improve products and services;
- to assist you with queries, resolve your complaints, or requests for access to information, or to manage any legal action involving us;
- to manage customer relationships or accounts and perform other administrative and operational tasks (including risk management, systems development, and testing, credit scoring, identity verification, staff training, collecting debts, and market or customer satisfaction research);
- to provide information on products and services offered by us, affiliated product and service providers, and external product and service providers for whom we act as agents (unless you have opted out);
- for debt collection and debt tracing;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to the extent otherwise permitted by law
- to identify you or to establish their tax status under any the USA or foreign legislation, regulation, or treaty or pursuant to an agreement with any tax authority;
- to gather and aggregate information for statistical, prudential, actuarial, and research purposes;
- to develop and implement measures to detect or prevent unlawful activity, fraud, money laundering, and credit loss; and
- any or all of these processes may be automated.
If you choose not to provide the information that we require for the above purposes, we may be unable to provide you with the goods and services you request from us. We will not otherwise transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
What information do we collect about you?
The personal information we collect from you is used to enable us to provide the specific service or product you have requested or is the information required to assist you in using our website. Personal information includes the following:
- user name and password for appropriate products applied for;
- your title, forename, and surname;
- your gender;
- residential status and address details for the past 3 years;
- your personal email address;
- your personal contact details such as email addresses, your landline telephone and/or mobile telephone number(s), fax number, and postal address;
- work-related contact details such as email addresses, your landline telephone and/or mobile telephone number(s), fax numbers, and postal address;
- financial information; bank details, including bank name and address, sort code, account number, account type, and time at your bank;
- where you "like" us or make posts on our pages on social networking websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram;
- where you review the products and services offered by EatUP Original on online review sites, such as Google Reviews;
- information necessary for legal and regulatory compliance purposes.
Data provided by you is done so voluntarily but we may also collect it where lawful to do so from (and combine it with information from) fraud prevention agencies, public sources, third-party service providers, tax or law enforcement agencies, and other third parties. We may also collect personal information about you from your use of our websites or services.
What website and internet usage information do we collect?
If you visit our website to read, browse or download information, our system may record the following information which is provided by your browser:
- the date and time of your visit;
- the type of browser and operating system you are using;
- standard internet and website log information to understand our website visitors use;
- your Internet Service Provider and top-level domain name (for example - .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the address of any referring website (for example - the previous website you visited) and the website you visit after leaving our site; and
- your computer's IP (Internet Protocol) address (a number that is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the internet).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Who do we disclose or share your information with?
We will not give your information to Government agencies, private sector organizations, or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you would reasonably expect, or have been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies, or agencies;
- it is otherwise required or authorized by law;
- by your actions we consider you to have released us from our duty of confidentiality or to have consented to the disclosure of information about you without actually saying so (for example, if you discuss your financial position publicly with the media);
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
- auditors we appoint to ensure the integrity of our operations;
- if required or authorized to do so, regulatory bodies, government agencies or courts, or anyone authorized by any one of them to receive such information.
Direct Marketing and Your PreferencesWe may wish to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers relating to EatUP Original, and other information which may be of interest to you and invite you to take part in market research. This communication may happen by post, telephone, email, or SMS (unless you have asked us not to do so). We will obtain your consent where we are required to do so. We will ensure that any direct marketing or market research that you receive or are contacted about by electronic means will provide a simple means for you to refuse further marketing. For example, emails may provide you with an ‘unsubscribe' link, or an email address to which you can send an opt-out request. We will stop any marketing to which you object or withdraw your consent. You can change your mind at any time about marketing by informing us by telephone on 833-940-3799Online Advertising and Performance TrackingWe use several advertising companies to devise and deliver our online advertising. This often involves displaying advertisements on third-party websites. When you see one of our advertisements on a third party website, cookies may be used to collect information such as:
- the server your computer is logged on to;
- your browser type;
- the date and time of your visit; and
- the performance of their marketing efforts.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "HTTPS" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If we make any changes that we think are material in the way we collect, use, and/or share your Personal Information, we will notify you by sending an email to the email address you most recently provided us in your account or registration (unless we do not have such an email address), and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our website. If we add new cookies to our website, change the data collected by current cookies, or what we use that data for, we will let you know the next time you visit our website and ask for your consent to their use.
If you have a question, want to exercise your rights, or make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and your question will be responded to as soon as possible and/or in accordance with our Complaint Policy.