Whether you're looking for something to bring to your next get together or a dish for an evening at home, these holiday meatballs are versatile and delicious at any occasion. Combining flavors of sweet cranberry and brown sugar with savory seasonings and aromatics, this treat is sure to make your taste buds pop. With a balance of carbs, protein, and fat, this recipe is 100% weight gain friendly without being excessive with sugars or processed foods. Reheat these for a simple snack or share with friends and family (but be careful, they may be gone fast!). Pair these with your EatUP supplements to get the most out of these nutrients and help that healthy weight stick.
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 pounds ground beef
- salt pepper, to taste
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 3 tbs finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine and mix meatball ingredients, excluding ground beef. When combined, add ground beef and mix.
- Shape your meatballs by hand or using a spoon, about 1 inch in size.
- To a preheated air frier, cook the meatballs at 400 degrees for 8-10 min or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a microwave safe dish and heat, covered, for 2 min. Stir once again, and heat for an additional 2 min. You can alternatively do this step on a stovetop, on low heat, stirring regularly until ingredients are smoothly combined.
- Add your cooked meatballs to your sauce and gently stir to ensure all meatballs are well coated.
- Heat entire dish for an additional 1-2 minutes, top with more fresh parsley if garnishing, serve and enjoy.
Happy holiday gaining! Click here to browse our current stock of all-natural weight gainers and appetite enhancers.