Dessert can still contribute to those healthy gains, and we have the perfect recipe for you. Make this Fall treat to get additional protein without adding unhealthy levels or fat or sugar.
Adding in a capsule of our Super Maca Root increases the nutrition of this dessert, promoting your body's absorption of the protein. Maca Root is often described to have a nutty, butterscotch flavor, that pairs perfectly with the ingredients to this Fall-themed recipe. Open the capsule by simply applying pressure to both ends and gently twisting, revealing the contents inside. Add directly to your recipe.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 capsule of Super Maca Root
- ½ Cup Sweetener of Choice (Maple Syrup recommended)
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 12 Ounces Vanilla or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 15 Ounces Pumpkin Puree
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- To a cake pan lined with parchment paper, pour your mix in.
- Bake on 325F for 30-35 minutes.
- Reduce your heat to 200F and continue baking for another 50-60 minutes, or when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cover and allow to cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.