Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE. Information on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or another health-care professional. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site.
- We do not recommend or endorse any specific professionals, tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by us, our consultants, dietitians, our employees, and others appearing on Site (at our invitation or other visitors to the Site) is at your own risk. The site is intended for healthy adults only. Subscribers Must be 18 years or older.
- The use of this website does not create a professional-client relationship (including the relationship between Subscribers and Registered Dietitians). Information provided on this website and the use of any products or services purchased from our web site by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the consultants affiliated with our website.
- If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your healthcare provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this website.
- Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
- You should always speak with your physician or another healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional or herbal supplement or adopting any treatment for a health problem.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and instructions for any products or services purchased from this Site.
- Agreement to Terms. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services.
- Changes to Terms or Services. We may update the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the updated Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the updated Terms, then, except as otherwise provided in Section 14(f) “Effect of Changes on Arbitration,” you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
- Who May Use the Service?
(a) Eligibility. You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with EatUP Original and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
(b) Registration and Your Information. You’ll have to create an account if you want to use certain features of the Services (“Account”), such as register for certain promotions that we may offer from time to time, post a Product review, or become a EatUP Original member. You can do this via the Site. You agree not to use the Site for any of the following purposes
- Posting any information which is inaccurate, untrue
- Posting information that is not your own
- Posting or communicating any material that infringes on any intellectual property or privacy right of another person or entity
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense
- Engaging in conduct that would give rise to civil liability
- Engaging in conduct that would violate any law or regulation
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or EatUP Original’s network security
(c) Accuracy of Account Information. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information to keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
- Feedback. We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services and Products (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
- Purchase of Products. You may purchase Products on our online store accessible on the Site. All Products, specifications and prices described on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
(a) Payments. When you purchase a Product and make a payment via the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you expressly authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge you for such Transaction. We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete your Transaction and to charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges). You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information).
(b) Prices. Prices for the Products may be displayed in US dollars or in local currency, depending on the location from which you access the Site.
(c) Shipping. Products purchased via the Site will be shipped to the address you designate as the shipping address during the check-out process. Shipping restrictions apply (please visit www.eatuporiginal.com/a/faq for more information). EatUP Original is not responsible for taxes and/or duties/or customs fees or any brokerage and/or delivery fees and/or return postage applied to international shipments. We recommend that you contact your customs office to inquire about import regulations before placing an order. EatUP Original will not be liable for packages refused or held for delivery. Please note that refunds will not be issued for any order that is refused or abandoned by the intended recipient, orders that can't be delivered due to an address error, or orders seized by Customs.
(d) Returns/Order issues: Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on products once they have been shipped & delivered to you. If you have any issues with your order/delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you with your concerns. You MUST contact us within 5 business days in order for us to be able to assist you with your order issue/concerns and or file a loss package claim with the shipping company. You have agreed to these terms at checkout when clicking the box before paying for your order.
- General Prohibitions and EatUP Original’s Enforcement Rights. You agree not to do any of the following:
(a) Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
(b) Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, EatUP Original’s name, any EatUP Original trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without EatUP Original’s express written consent;
(c) Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, EatUP Original’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of EatUP Original’s providers;
(d) Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any EatUP Original system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
(e) Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by EatUP Original or any of EatUP Original’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
(f) Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by EatUP Original or other generally available third-party web browsers;
(g) Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other forms of solicitation;
(h) Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a EatUP Original trademark, logo URL or product name without EatUP Original’s express written consent;
(i) Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
(j) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
(k) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
(l) Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
(m) Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
(n) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(o) Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
(p) Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content (including without limitation Product reviews), we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
- Termination. We may terminate your access to any use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of the Services or your Account, the following Sections will survive 8(a), 8(b), 8(c), 13, 15, 16, 17, and 18.
- Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THE WARRANTY TERMS, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Products or Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold harmless EatUP Original and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
- Limitation of Liability.
(a) NEITHER EatUP Original NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT EatUP Original OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(b) IN NO EVENT WILL EatUP Original’s TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO EatUP Original FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, AS APPLICABLE, OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO EatUP Original.
(c) THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN EatUP Original AND YOU.
- Governing Law and Forum Choice. These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, federal arbitration law, and the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in Section 14 “Dispute Resolution” the exclusive jurisdiction for all Disputes (defined below) that you and EatUP Original are not required to arbitrate will be the state and federal courts located in the State of California, and you and EatUP Original each waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Dispute Resolution.
(a) Mandatory Arbitration of Disputes. We each agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Products, Services or Content (collectively, “Disputes”) will be resolved solely by binding, individual arbitration and not in a class, representative or consolidated action or proceeding. You and EatUP Original agree that the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, and that you and EatUP Original are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms.
(b) Exceptions and Opt-out. As limited exceptions to Section 14(a) above: (i) you may seek to resolve a Dispute in small claims court if it qualifies; and (ii) we each retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court to prevent (or enjoin) the infringement or misappropriation of our intellectual property rights. In addition, you will retain the right to opt out of arbitration entirely and litigate any Dispute if you provide us with written notice of your desire to do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days following the date you first agree to these Terms.
(c) Conducting Arbitration and Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. A party who wishes to start arbitration must submit a written Demand for Arbitration to AAA and give notice to the other party as specified in the AAA Rules. The AAA provides a form Demand for Arbitration at www.adr.org.
If your claim is for U.S. $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic or video-conference hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds U.S. $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) where you live, unless we both agree to a different location. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to decide all issues relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability and scope of this arbitration agreement.
(d) Arbitration Costs. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. We’ll pay for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees and expenses if your Dispute is for less than $10,000, unless the arbitrator finds your Dispute frivolous. If we prevail in arbitration we’ll pay all of our attorneys’ fees and costs and won’t seek to recover them from you. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses to the extent provided under applicable law.
(e) Class Action Waiver. YOU AND EatUP Original AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, if the parties’ dispute is resolved through arbitration, the arbitrator may not consolidate another person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Dispute Resolution section shall be null and void.
(f) Effect of Changes on Arbitration. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 3 “Changes to Terms or Services” above, if EatUP Original changes any of the terms of this Section 14 “Dispute Resolution” after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated” date above or in the date of EatUP Original’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and EatUP Original in accordance with the terms of this Section 14 “Dispute Resolution” as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
(g) Severability. With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 14(e) of these Terms ("Class Action Waiver"), if an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction decides that any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of these Terms will still apply.
- General Terms.
(a) Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between EatUP Original and you regarding the Products, Services and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between EatUP Original and you regarding the Services and Content. With the exception of the Class Action Waiver, if any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without EatUP Original’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. EatUP Original may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
(b) Notices. Any notices or other communications provided by EatUP Original under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
(c) Waiver of Rights. EatUP Original’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of EatUP Original. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
(d) Compliance with laws. You shall comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, as applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation and its requirements related to capturing verifiable consent, obtaining parental consent, responding to data subject requests, complying with international data transfer laws and other requirements relating to personal information, data localization, cookies and record keeping requirements.
- Subscriptions: EatUP Original" provides a subscription service. By subscribing to our service, you have confirmed that you accept our Terms of Service. Your membership will automatically renew on a recurring basis at which time your credit card will be charged automatically for the subscription products, including applicable shipping and handling fees until you cancel your membership. You may cancel your membership at any time by logging in to your account, selecting Subscriptions, then click cancel next to the item. By clicking “Place Order,” you accept our Terms & Conditions and that you will be enrolled in an auto-ship program until you cancel. You can modify your product selection prior to any shipment. There is no membership fee. Your monthly charge depends on the products in your reoccurring order and you will receive a reminder 3 days prior to any shipment. You can Skip or Cancel deliveries at anytime to fit your needs.
Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms, the Products or the Services, please contact EatUP Original at Email: email@example.com